Street Teens Building Campaign
The completion of this facility would not have been possible without the help of our amazing partners. We would like to thank the following individuals and businesses for helping to make our dream become a reality:
- Greg Haerr, Secret Millionaire
- The Kara Foundation
- Richard Wilmot, Pugsley Simpson Coulter Architects
- Paul Dudzinski McCarthy Building Co.
- Tabitha D. Fiddyment, Kaempfer Crowell
- Brent Dana, Dana Realty Group
- Painters and Tapers DC15 local 159
- Mike Plourde, Glidden Paint
- Certain Teed
- Warren's Homework
- Aristocrat Technologies
- Capriati Construction Corp
- Performance Contracting
- T M Barth Landscaping
- Penhall Co.
- Discount Dumpster
- Nova Engineering
- Cal Portland
- MSG Surveying
- Sherwin Williams
- Copper Creek Construction
- D.I. Electric
- West Coast Concrete
- 3 Brothers Masonry
- Interstate Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Stargate Plumbing
- Blue Star Barricade and Traffic Control
- Smedco Engineering
United Way Contributions:
Although we have not yet obtained our United Way Accreditation, Street Teens is able to receive your United Way Contribution. If you are interested in designating your United Way Contribution to us just mark "Street Teens"; at the bottom of your United Way form to designate your funding to our center.
In Kind Donations:
If you have an item that you would like to donate to Street Teens please call Lisa Preston at 215- 4171 to make arrangements.
Thanks to Our Partners for their generosity in the Street Teens Building Campaign!
Make a Difference in a Young Person's Life. Volunteer Opportunities are available at Street Teens
Learn more about Street Teens mission and operations with these news releases, as well as local media coverage.